Your shopping cart is empty!
WELCOME TO THE INDIAN DESIGNER CLOTHES WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW
1. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
2. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer (see point 5 below).
3. We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
4. If you enter a correct email address we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update email(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
5. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledging emails (see 4 above). Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the products described on our website not being the products actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be returned for full refund.
6. The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
7. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 5 above of these terms and conditions.
8. We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
9. Please note that next day delivery is only available for all Asian and Indian Designer Clothes Crystal Jewellery and fashion accessories.
10. . Please note all promotional items AND DISCOUNTED ITEMS are non-refundable. This includes all BOGOF, OVER THE PHONE, Facebook promotion, or discounted items. We will not accept returns for these items. These are discounted as sale stock unless it’s otherwise stated it can be returned.
11. Only one promotional method is accepted per item. You cannot have two discounts or promotion together except the free delivery and one promotion or discount.
12. These includes facebook Indian designer clothes uk promotions, over the phone discount, website or newsletter discount unless otherwise stated.
1. Payment may be made by any single one of the methods indicated on our website; we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment. We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept cheques.
2. For security purposes your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match this criteria.
3. A delivery charge will be applied at checkout, please view our delivery charges.
1. We deliver to any UK address as well as providing International Delivery. Please see our Delivery section for the country list and prices.
2. Orders require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
3. A delivery charge is applicable o .s and
Please note some next day deliveries may take upto two working days. If you wish to cancel if you have not receive it next day please email us within the 24 hours to notify us.
For most of our deliveries we use. On the day of delivery the courier will contact you via email and mobile text message giving you an hour slot window
which there normally delivery within. So this way you don't need to wait all day.
Please see our delivery section for Europe, and all other countries for full costs.
4. All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks being present at time of despatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
5. We will try to deliver all orders received, however if a customer is not at home a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a Neighbour, Post Office or returned back to the depot.
6. y. We will only offer a refund for the items only.
If you still require the parcel to be resent a further postage charge is applicable.
7. We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems, or any taxes for international deliveries that may occur. This is upon the customer duty to pay any taxes if its occurs.
8. We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, postcode and telephone number for the customer.
9. We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery due to delays with the payment of duties and taxes or parcels being seized by authorities. Or for delays caused by acts or omissions of customers details or other regulatory agencies.
1. If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. (Other than in respect of products made to your specification.)
1. We will refund you the full amount on goods only if complete orders returned. We do not refund cost of returning the goods in line with Regulation 17 of the Distant Selling Regulations.
Any orders which are not received in line with the above, the cost of return of 40% admin and restocking fee will be debited from any refund due.
1) Refunds for all goods returned will take 21 days to process and to go back into your account after we recieve the products back.
1. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
Disclaimer - We cannot issue all times that is exactly as photo image picture. If you have any question please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. All risk in the products we supply to you, in particular the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass to you on delivery of the products to the address you specify in your order. Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products.
3. We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence.
4. These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersedes all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written.
5. We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amendments will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
6. No delay or failure by ourselves in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights.
7. You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
8. We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
9. Neither the Content the Trade Marks nor any other portion of the Website may be used reproduced duplicated copied sold resold accessed modified or otherwise exploited in full or in part for any purpose without our prior written consent.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Occasionally an item of stock may not be available. Under these circumstances we do not wish to delay your order and may do any of the following.
1. We will try to contact you in the event you are is not reachable a refund may be given of the item and your order despatched.
2. If the customer supplies incorrect telephone numbers or incorrect address details and we cannot verify them the order may not be sent out until we are able to contact customer.
3. Your card details must match the delivery address. If there is a discrepancy then we will need to verify the card and address match before dispatching your parcel. This may delay the dispatch of your order. We cannot be held liable for timed and next day deliveries in these cases.